AVES referral packets provide your practice with information and tools to help ease your referral process.
In an AVES referral packet, you will receive:
- AVES Brochures: These brochures provide clients with an overview of the services offered at AVES.
- AVES Emergency Magnets: These can be given to clients for them to place in their homes as a reference in the event of an after-hours emergency when your clinic is closed.
- Pet Alert Stickers: These can be given to clients and affixed to a window or door to alert first responders that your client’s family includes pets.
- 5×11” Referral Pads: Referral pads are available for your convenience when making a referral to any AVES specialty. Just fill out the appropriate info, tear off, and fax!
- Client Directional Tear-off Pads: These can be given to clients who will be coming to AVES. The main purpose of these sheets is to help them understand their appointment needs and schedule an appointment if necessary with our staff. Think of it kind of like a prescription pad! You can mark off the department that they will be seeing and refer them to the map and contact information on the back.
- Specialty Doctor Business Cards: These are helpful to give out to clients when referring to a specific specialty.
Please fill out the form below to request a referral packet for your practice.
Latest posts by AVES (see all)
- Need more AVES materials in your practice? Request an AVES referral packet! - December 19, 2016
- AVES Continuing Education Lunch and Learns - August 5, 2016